GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- To provide a quality education in a professional environment that will allow students the opportunity to gain employment in the health industry.
- To provide high standards in our degree and certificate programs that will foster cognitive development and broaden students’ educational experiences beyond technical training.
- To provide a diverse faculty of skilled and experienced professionals who are tasked with guiding the students’ personal and professional development.
- To encourage students to study the proper work ethic and professionalism needed to be successful in a professional environment.
- To familiarize students with career planning and knowledge on how to build a practice from the ground up and to work along with others in a professional environment.