Get A Front Row Seat To See
What Naprapathic Doctors Do!
Shadow Days at Southwest University of
Naprapathic Medicine in Santa Fe
Curious about SUNM and becoming a Doctor of Naprapathic Medicine? You are invited to come to the campus in Santa Fe and shadow a student intern for a day! Sit in on treatments, talk with current students and staff, and experience a day in the life of Naprapathy at SUNM.
SUNM offers Shadow Days every Friday and Saturday
What You Can Expect at Shadow Day
- Meet our students, administrators, interns and faculty
- Observe our Interns in a live clinic setting
- View how our students treat real patients
- Learn about funding your education
- Discuss career opportunities with our staff
- Tour our professional clinic
- Get answers to all of your questions!
Fill out the form below to schedule your Shadow Day to experience what life at SUNM is all about.
For immediate questions, call us at 1-505-467-8777